In this course you will review current best practices pertaining to telesupervision. You will review specific technological requirements that need to be set in order to provide an effective online supervision, explore ethical and legal guidelines for telesupervision, and assess challenges and benefits of online supervision. You will also develop techniques and strategies that contribute to efficient telesupervision.
1. Explore ethical and legal guidelines for telesupervision.
2. Assess technological requirements for effective telesupervision.
3. Examine contextual variables that enhance online supervision.
4. Develop techniques and strategies that promote efficient telesupervision.
5. Appraise benefits of online supervision.
6. Identify relational component and its uniqueness in online supervision.