In this introductory course, you will review current best practices pertaining to telesupervision, particularly in the fields of therapy and psychology. You will learn to manage employees remotely while reviewing specific technological requirements needed to provide effective online supervision, explore ethical and legal guidelines for telesupervision, and assess challenges and benefits of online supervision. Through this remote work training course, you will also develop techniques and strategies that contribute to efficient telesupervision.
1. Explore ethical and legal guidelines for telesupervision.
2. Assess technological requirements for effective telesupervision.
3. Examine contextual variables that enhance online supervision.
4. Develop techniques and strategies that promote efficient telesupervision.
5. Appraise benefits of online supervision.
6. Identify relational component and its uniqueness in online supervision.