This course will highlight the ethical responsibilities of a clinical supervisor. Through this course you will enhance your knowledge regarding the role of a clinical supervisor, cultural competence, legal and ethical issues and supervision contracts. This course fulfills the licensure requirements for 6 hours of continuing education in supervision and ethics.
1. Describe the essential functions of clinical supervision.
2. Explain the legal issues involved in clinical supervision.
3. Understand the importance of culturally competent supervision.
4. Demonstrate an understanding of the difference between clinical and administrative supervision.
5. Analyze the importance of documentation of supervision.
Return to Catalog