Please review the frequently asked questions below to find the answers to our most common questions. If you still have additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
When will I get access to my course?
- Access to courses is granted immediately upon purchase.
How do I access my course?
- Students must login at pace.ncu.edu and click ‘My Courses’ at the top of the page.
- Using the same login credentials may be required after clicking ‘My Courses’.
How long do I have access to my course?
- Access is granted for 90 days from the date of purchase.
- The 90-day period allows you to complete a course at your convenience.
Who do I contact if I need ADA accommodations?
- For reasonable and eligible academic adjustments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the webinar start date or prior to starting your course.
What is a self-paced training?
- A self-paced training is taking a course on-demand / asynchronous.
- There is no interaction with other students in a course nor a set time to be online.
When will I receive my Certificate of Completion?
- A Certificate of Completion will be available to print/save immediately upon successful completion of a course in the Awards tab.
- Successful completion includes achieving a score of 80% or better on a Final Exam.
- Final Exams can be taken multiple times as reasonable.
What types of credit do your courses offer?
- Credit types will be noted with each course description.
- PACE is currently pursuing a variety of sponsorships to offer CE credit.
- Some state licensing boards accept credit for courses offered by entities of an accredited university. NCU is accredited by WSCUC, COAMFTE, ACBSP, and IACSTE. Please visit ncu.edu for more information on these accreditations.
What are the technical requirements?
- A device with internet connection is required.
- A fast speed, reliable internet connection is preferred.
- Chrome and Firefox browsers are preferred.
- Periodically clearing your history/cache may be necessary.
Are their books or other materials needed for your courses?
- No. All you need is a device with internet connection.
What is Brightspace?
- Brightspace, or the "Brightspace Learning Environment," is a Learning Management System (LMS): an online ecosystem where students can access their classes.
- Brightspace Learner FAQs: https://community.brightspace.com/s/article/Learner-FAQ-Content.
- All contact prompts in the Brightspace Learner FAQs should be sent to email@example.com.
When are new courses available?
- New courses become available on an ongoing basis.
- Check pace.ncu.edu often for the most up-to-date information or request to be added to our mailing list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I need to cancel a registration, request a refund or report a grievance?
- Please email email@example.com to cancel a registration, request a refund or report a grievance.